At Pearl Hyde Community Primary School we expect all children to take pride in their appearance and all arrive for school smartly dressed in their uniform. We believe a uniform helps to establish a strong group identity and purposeful learning environment.
· Navy blue sweatshirt/sweat cardigan with school logo
· Sky blue polo shirt with or without school logo
· Black or dark grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
· Navy blue fleece with school logo (optional)
· Grey, white or black socks or tights
· Navy coats with logo (optional)
During the colder months please ensure your child has a warm, waterproof coat, gloves, hat and scarf.
As above with the option of -
· Sky blue checked summer dress (girls)
· Black or dark grey school shorts
· School polo shirt (boys)
Children will need to bring their PE kit to school in a named drawstring bag.
· Navy shorts
· Round necked plain white or plain sky blue T Shirt
· Black plimsolls or suitable trainers trainers with obvious bright logos are not permitted as stated earlier in the policy) If your child is unable to tie laces please provide them with pumps/trainers with a Velcro fastening
· A plain sky blue or black tracksuit may be worn during the winter months for outdoor work (optional)
· A change of socks will also be needed
Items for Purchase at School
School will also stock the following items which may be purchased from the school office:
· Book bags
We very much appreciate parents’ support in ensuring children arrive smartly dressed in their appropriate school uniform and thank you in advance for this.
Children are allowed to wear non-school uniform if their birthday falls on a school day. Children who have a birthday over the weekend or holiday can wear their own clothes either on the Friday before or the Monday after the weekend/holiday.